Open Cellar Doors 2023
On Saturday, 27 and Sunday, 28 May 2023, Ktima Gerovassiliou opens the doors from 11 am to 7 pm, for tours, wine-tastings and parallel events with free entrance.
Saturday, 27 May 2023, at 12pm
“By word of mouth- Architectural constructions- The old dwellings of Epanomi”
Launch of the edition and photography exhibition opening.
In the memory of Thodoris Tzinas
Panel discussion about the edition will follow with:
- Maria Dousi, Associate Professor, School of Architecture, AUTH
And edition’s contributors
- Stergios Karavatos, Photographer
- Eleni Kyriakidou, Architect MSc
The journalist George Toulas will coordinate.
Sunday, 28 May 2023, at 12pm
Musical performance by Dimitris Baslam for kids of all ages.
- Dimitris Baslam, Guitar/ Percussion / Song
- Lambrini Karakosta, Guitar/ Song
- Vaggelis Pasxalidis Dulcimer/ Tambourines / Song
- Lydia Anestopoulou Accordion / Toy piano / Song
Thank you Civil Protection Volunteering Team of Epanomi for the support.
During the weekend:
- Wine tastings
- “Bring your own bottle”: enjoy your meal at the taverns of Epanomi with wine bought from the estate.
We look forward to welcoming you!
ENTRANCE IS FREE